- Paid Campaigns monitoring
- App monitoring
- Social media monitoring
|Communication of Updates and releases|
- App Store content optimisation and SEO
- Cross Promotion : If possible do install exchanges or deals with other developers or promote your new app within your existing user base,more on that in a separate post.
- Release timing intelligence: Picking a great time to launch
- Paid media : Any ads or installs etc that you purchase
- Search engine marketing
- Presence in app news and Review websites
- Press packages and blog packs
- Target audience definition and marketing message
|Identify what makes your app different from the rest|
|Identify your app’s potential audience|
|Identify the most relevant channels that your audience is likely to use|
- Website creation and updates
|Links to all Online Assets|
SEO ranking and keywords
- Social media
|Social News Sites|
- Video creation
*Youtube Video* I wish i could stress how important this reallly is ,spend an extra dime on that video so that it shines through,its well worth it!
- In-app sharing features
How your app talks to other social platforms,most importantly at what points in the app is sharing beneficial and where does it add value to the user and the app?
- In-app advertising
For a lucky few ,who have hustled their way to the big boys,this is a gold mine waiting to be reaped. Branding in app like naming a feature in a utility or having a level theme designed to promote a brand and many other ways.
For the other lesser mortals going the freemium way, choosing the right advertising network is vital.
- In-app purchasing
What adds value to the user experience,what makes monetary sense ,all the other W’s
- Owned media preparation
- Launch preparation
- Post Launch
by using BBVA’s transactional banking site. Those points can be
redeemed for products and services (direct-download music and
streaming of online movies) or applied to sweepstakes. BBVA
Game had attracted over 37,000 players vying for 28 prizes
(iPad, Samsung Galaxy, concert tickets, etc.).
Commonwealth Bank in Australia
The application is aimed at Generation Y users, who want to learn financial skills in a playful way through the usage of game language.